Give us a call at (313) 309-7059 or email us at email@example.com
About Jacobs Gate & Associates LLC
Our mission is to provide value adding services through quality enhanced delivery of customized workmanship above our clients expectation and beyond the competitions ability.
Our vision is to become the premier innovative engineering solutions provider in our, service category, by leveraging industry best practices, operating models, integrating best -in-class technology, operating models and business strategy to return value to all clients.
We are committed to high standards of client service, staff development, ethical practice and reasonable profit. Our designs and work practices advance the concept of the unity of people, preservation of the environment and improvement of the quality of life of the community which function as a greater whole.
Jacobs Gate & Associates LLC seeks to integrate practical engineering solutions through a variety of services that include the following broad markets:
- Power & energy
- Federal housing agencies
JGA corporate culture can be summarized by these core elements:
- Competent: As consummate craftsmen, we believe that the foundation to lasting client satisfaction is in the excellence and mastery with which we deliver our services
- Resourceful: If there is a way to do it better- We will find it.
- Responsive: It’s not about the big bang-It’s about constant responsiveness of our day to day operation
- Team Oriented: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts-there is power in the effort of the collective.
- Result focused: A goal is a dream with deadline
- Perseverance: We won’t quit, until our Good becomes better and our better becomes best.
- Trustworthy: As your trusted councilors-We become allies.
- Proactive: We anticipate the problem and envision the end we desire from the beginning.
- Punctual: Punctuality is not being on time, it’s being respectful of our clients time.
Faith-based community advocacy:
JGA joins hands with faith based partners initiatives to deliver hundreds of meals to senior citizens through their "Meals on Wheels outreach"
As a Disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE) and HUBZONE head-quartered entity, JGA is located in a historically underutilized community, and through the "Empowerment Zone Act", which is designed to stimulate private investment and create jobs within impoverished communities, we utilize the “Empowerment Act” guidelines in our hiring practices to reduce the current unemployment statistics.
As with any nation –Detroit’s greatest resource is her youth, but with a city reeling with 40% youth unemployment, Detroit is screaming for help. Youth unemployment in Michigan is at an all-time high. Recent reports put the state’s youth jobless rate at 59%, among the highest in the nation. Detroit is at the center of the crisis. To help tackle the issue, Metro Detroit leaders and CEO’s are committing to employing five thousand teens each summer. JGA is fully pledged to this noble initiative–to provide summer employment/ Internship for Detroit city kids with a science flair, in partnership with" Grow Detroit Youth Talent" (GDYT) through Detroit’s Summer Youth Employment Program”.